It is important to establish a sleep schedule for your 10 month old. Sleep training can be difficult, but it is important to stick to a schedule. Your baby should be sleeping for 12 hours each day, and should be able to sleep through the night. Establishing a bedtime routine will help your baby know when it is time to fall asleep.
If you are having trouble getting your 10 month old to sleep, you may be experiencing a sleep regression. This is common around this age, and usually lasts for a few weeks. There are a few things you can do to help, including keeping to a strict bedtime routine and making sure your baby is getting enough daytime hours of sleep.
It is important to get your 10 month old on a regular sleep schedule. This will help them sleep through the night and get the appropriate amount of hours of sleep each day. If you are struggling to get your baby to sleep, try implementing a bedtime routine and making sure they are getting enough daytime hours of sleep.
It’s 4 a.m. and you’ve been trying to get your 10-month-old baby to sleep for hours. You’re exhausted, and you’re starting to feel desperate. What can you do to get your baby to sleep through the night?
First, it’s important to understand that your 10-month-old is going through a sleep regression. This means that your baby’s sleep patterns are changing, and it’s normal for them to wake up more often during the night.
There are some things you can do to help your baby through this sleep regression:
1. Establish a bedtime routine. A bedtime routine will help your baby know when it’s time to sleep. A typical bedtime routine might include a bath, story time, and cuddling.
2. Put your baby to bed drowsy, but awake. This will help your baby learn to fall asleep on their own.
3. Don’t let your baby get overtired. An overtired baby will have a harder time falling asleep.
4. Avoid screen time before bed. The light from screens can stimulate your baby and make it harder for them to sleep.
5. Be patient. Sleep regressions are temporary, and your baby will eventually sleep through the night again.