Deflate the mattress
1. Deflate the mattress- this will make it much easier to clean.
2. Mix one tablespoon of baking soda with two cups of warm water. Rub this mixture onto the mattress with a clean cloth.
3. Pour rubbing alcohol onto another clean cloth and rub it over the baking soda mixture. This will help to deep clean the mattress.
4. Rinse the mattress with warm water from the washing machine.
5. Air dry the mattress before inflating it again.
Mix 1/2 cup baking soda with 1 cup vinegar and 1 cup of warm water
1. Begin by mixing 1/2 cup of baking soda with 1 cup of vinegar and 1 cup of warm water in a bowl.
2. Next, take your air mattress and place it on a flat surface.
3. Using a clean cloth, sponge, or brush, apply the baking soda mixture to the entire surface of the air mattress, paying special attention to any areas that are stained or seem especially dirty.
4. Once the entire mattress is covered, let it sit for at least 30 minutes to allow the baking soda to work its magic.
5. Finally, rinse the mattress with clean water and let it air dry completely before using it again.
Pour the mixture over the mattress and scrub with a brush
To clean your air mattress, start by mixing equal parts water and white vinegar in a bowl. Then, pour the mixture over the mattress and scrub it with a brush. If there are any tough stains, you can scrub them with a toothbrush. Once you’re finished scrubbing, rinse the mattress with clean water and let it air dry.
Rinse the mattress with warm water
Air mattresses are a great way to get a good night’s sleep, but they can be a pain to keep clean. Here are some tips on cleaning your air mattress:
1. Rinse the mattress with warm water.
2. Use a mild soap or detergent if needed.
3. Rinse the mattress again with clean water.
4. Let the mattress air dry completely before using it again.
5. Repeat these steps as needed to keep your air mattress clean.
Let the mattress dry completely
1. Find a dry, well-ventilated area to set up the air mattress.
2. If the weather is nice, set the mattress outside in the sun.
3. If it is not sunny outside, set the mattress indoors in a room with good airflow.
4. Leave the mattress for several hours, or until it is completely dry.
5. Once the mattress is dry, store it in a cool, dry place until you are ready to use it again.